Monday, April 10, 2006

 

What is this about?

There are billions of blogs and webpages on the net, why is this one necessary?
Well, because I'm not satisfied with the others. Must of them focus on very small fractions of our world, are weak on facts but full of speculation and sometimes the only thing revealed is the naiveté of the author.

I don't have the time and the money to start my own newspaper but I will use this blog to publish facts and information about this topics:
My aim is to offer the reader a critical point of view and some stuff to build his own opinion.

Kindly Yours,
Eric Bishop

Comments:
If you are not satisified with other blogs it is because you have not read mine. My blog is the greatest, most important blog since the invention of the written word. Maybe.
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?